Wednesday 13 February 2013

Gone fishing!

This  week has been so busy with lots of sewing fitted around my baby girl, Millie, she is 2 and decided that she wanted to potty train herself, which she has done wonderfully! So in between running up stairs every time she said she needed the toilet and watching her like a hawk, I have managed to get some sewing done. It did also help that my mum and sister had Millie yesterday, lol.

Here she is about a year ago ready for her cousins pirate party


I made my first cushion cover yesterday, well I lie, I have made 4 before but they were just for me, this one was for an order, and I am so pleased with it that I wanted to keep it all for myself!

It's for her hubby who loves fishing, but wanted something pretty as well,


I just love it! Hope you do too?

Leigh x

1 comment:

  1. It does look really nice.....the fabric is lovely! Well done. x

    ReplyDelete